Las Vegas Restaurants
Dining in luxurious restaurants to scrumptious brunches in classic themed bars & cafes, Las Vegas has a restaurant for your taste buds. Top Notch Restaurants as per the survey done with the local population of Las Vegas are showcased below:
- Address: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Las Vegas, NV 89109- USA
- Contact Number: +1 (702) 891-7925
- Price: Tasting Menus $120-425
- Website: https://www.joel-robuchon.com/en/
Devine culinary affair at the hands of Chef of the Century award winner offering once in the lifetime meal experience in an ambience of a den with exotic combination of leather and velvet.
- Address: Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Contact Number: 702.632.7403
- Price: Main Menu $17-36
- Website: http://www.bordergrill.com/
Enchanting murals with festive vibe welcomes the tourist to this Mexican themed restaurant with delicacies spiced to satisfy the hunger and aroma to delight the sense of smell.
Echo & Rig
- Address: Echo & Rig
- Tivoli Village
- 440 S. Rampart Blvd.
- Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Contact Number: 702-489-3525
- Price: From $10 to $35
- Website: http://echoandrig.com
If your tummy craves for stunningly marinated steaks and meats without going over budget in a classy but non-pricey restaurant then Echo & Rig located in Summerlin is the place to be.
- Address: 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Contact Number: 877.880.0880
- Price: Mains $24-75
- Website: https://www.mgmgrand.com/
An incarnation of spellbinding delicacies at the hand of Chef Masaharu Morimoto, this restaurant takes you through the streets of Japan with a fusion of other cuisines.